5 September 2018
- Full time, ongoing role,
- Based in Frankston
- Salary circa $60,000 – 65,000 + super
- Flexible working options available
The PPWCMA is seeking an exceptional individual to take on the role of Corporate Services Coordinator. Help us keep the organisation running smoothly by enthusiastically undertaking book-keeping and payroll duties, whilst making sure day to day business and office administration tasks are carried out.
To be successful, you’ll bring the following attributes:
- Outstanding organisation and planning skills. You love to plan, organize and get things done.
- Infectious enthusiasm. You’re passionate and excited about your work, and have a willingness to roll up your sleeves and pitch in. You’ve got a desire to do the best you can at all times.
- Fast learner. You’re able to pick things up quickly and you love learning.
- Self-reliance and proactiveness. You’re comfortable taking responsibility and making things happen – but you also know when to ask for help.
- Perception of needs. You’re able to foresee roadblocks and present them from occurring. Solving problems without fuss or drama is essential in our busy business.
- Attention to detail and confident communicator. You don’t let the important details slip and you’re confident communicating with a range of people.
- Experience working as a book-keeper, payroll or office administrator and achieving excellent service standards.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in an organisation that is actively committed to diversity and inclusion, and we encourage job applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people with disabilities, people of all ages and from culturally-diverse backgrounds, as well as those looking for a role that supports flexible working arrangements.
We offer our employees a flexible working environment, a commitment to environmental sustainability, high standards of health and safety, a focus on employee health and wellbeing and inspired individual learning and development.
To apply, please email your CV and a cover letter introducing yourself and addressing the key selection criteria (outlined in the position description) to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday 23rd September. You will need to provide the details of three professional referees.
For a confidential discussion contact Hayley Northcote on 8781 7942.