Catchment Action Round Tables to be held across the region in August
2 June 2017
Over the last six years the Port Phillip and Westernport CMA has been hosting Catchment Action Round Tables (CARTs) around the region. These workshops have built strong partnerships between Landcare groups and networks, local government, and NRM agencies.
The CARTs provide the opportunity to develop a shared understanding of the roles, actions and plans of various partners aimed to build partnerships and develop successful collaborative projects.
CARTs will be held at the following locations in August. Click on the links to register.
- Werribee (Ecolinc Centre, 17-23 Labilliere Street, Bacchus Marsh) – Tuesday 1st August,9.30am-3pm
- Yarra (Lilydale Lake Community Centre, 435 Swansea Road, Lilydale) – Thursday 3rd August, 9.30am-3pm
- Mornington Peninsula (Mornington Peninsula Shire office, 90 Besgrove Street, Rosebud) – Thursday 3rd August, 9.30am-3.30pm
- Western Port, Bass Coast & South Gippsland (Cardinia Council Civic Centre, 20 Siding Avenue, Officer) – Friday 4th August, 9.30am-3.30pm
- Nillumbik (St Andrews Community Centre, 35 Caledonia Street, St Andrews) – Tuesday 8th August, 9.30am-3pm
- Northern (Romsey Community Centre, 96 Main Street, Romsey) – Thursday 10th August, 9.30am-3pm
For more information contact:
- Sarah Halligan (Mornington Peninsula and Western Port): firstname.lastname@example.org or 0427 492 990
- Anthony Dufty (Werribee, Yarra, Nillumbik and Northern): email@example.com or 0439 003 765