Catchment Action Round Tables coming to the region
26 July 2016
Over the last five years the Port Phillip and Westernport CMA has been hosting Catchment Action Round Tables (CARTs) around our catchment.
The CARTs bring together representatives from Landcare groups and networks, local government, and NRM agencies to develop a shared understanding of the roles, actions and plans to enhance partnerships and collaboration.
This year, there will be a focus on developing projects ready for funding opportunities and learning more about philanthropic organisations and their criteria for funding. Other topics will include potential strengthening of local links with the Regional Catchment Strategy and improving the understanding of Indigenous organisations.
The dates for the upcoming CARTs are:
- Werribee (Ecolinc Centre) – Thursday 18th August
- Northern (Romsey Hub) – Thursday 25th August
- Yarra (Yering Meadows Golf Course) – Tuesday 23rd August
- Mornington Peninsula (Mornington Peninsula Shire – Rosebud) – Friday 26th August
- Western Port, Bass Coast & South Gippsland (Cardinia Council Civic Centre) – Tuesday 23rd August
For further information on CARTs and for registration details, click here.